Friday, July 11, 2008
The Beginning
This is Kristin. Mom is at girls camp but this will be her blog about the family... She told me that I could start her a blog. Seeing as I have been resident mom for the week since Mom has been at Girls Camp I will write the first blog... Things are good here. Summer has finally hit and it's been plesantly warm. Justin is going to summer school and loves every minute of it. Kelley got her first baby-watching job, it's almost babysitting, but she's just providing the distraction of little kids so that their family can get things done. Kyle has finally moved the chickens down to the coop and so he's been working on that. He also has a few yard working jobs around the neighborhood and for people at church. I'm working at Rays grocery store in produce and I like it a lot. Mom's having a good time at Girls Camp and will be home at some point tomorrow. Dad's trying to survive work and all the things that are going on there but we're good and things are going well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment