
It has been a week since I went to Los Angelas for my brother's wedding. We had a good time and I enjoyed being with my family once again. The weather was beautiful as usual for this time of year. Alan and Melanie looked very nice and I hope that things work out great for them. They will be living in LA. I am glad that I am not there. I like the little city. That big city driving in not for me! I flew down on Friday morning and flew home again on Sunday morning in time to attend sacrament meeting where our Primary was putting on the program. We have all of 3 children in our primary so the leaders had to take part so I was hoping to make it back in time to do my part and I did.

My Mom, Dad and sisters were there, though my mom and dad are not in this picture. Three of Alan's five kids were there. One is on a mission and the other was unable to attend. It was fun for all. Nathan, Alan and Dad looked really sharp in their tuxes.
3 comments:
Congrats, to Alan!! Hope everything turns out GOOD.
Mom why didn't you take a picture of Grandma didn't you make her outfit? I'm glad to see Alans family. There wedding looked nice and Grandpa and Alan and Nathan look very swish in their tuxedos even though grandpa looks really confused.
I love the pics. Thanks for putting them up - Nathan took his camera to CA but didn't take any pictures. They look so handsome and the family pic is priceless.
Post a Comment