Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Riding Go Carts

The kids had a fun time riding the go carts. Kelley is in the blue cart. Kyle in the black and Kristin in the red (she took over for her dad). They had a good time trying to pass each other. Justin in the yellow just had a great time driving something. Definately glad their were rails to keep him in place though he did a good job as long as he was watching what he was doing. The race is on, now Kristin is in the lead.

2 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

FUN! FUN!!

Hammy said...

I LOVE JUSTINS SMILE! we were going to do those go carts but never got the chance to do them, i really wish we would of now!
I loved the pictures and the videos. I miss you all! And i cant believe how tall kyle is now! He taller than kristin???
Even kelly is growing up, i feel old haha

Love you all.
Peace