Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Well, it has been a long time since I have posted anything. Not much has been happening. Just the normal coming and going of taking kids here and there. Thank goodness Kyle is driving, that helps some.
Halloween was a good one. Kyle went off with his friends and Kelley went to a friend party. It sure is great when they get old enough to go with friends and not have to worry about them. Justin stayed home to watch scarry movies with dad, but instead helped me hand out candy while dad was watching football. When the came was over they found a movie. The kids came home with way to much candy. I think that it will last them for some time. We now look foreward to Thanksgiving and going to Utah to welcome Gramdpa and Grandma Hamblin home from their mission. We can heardly wait!



My pumpkin



Kelley's pumpkin



Justin's pumpkin



Kyle's pumpkin

Our front porch.

Not a very scary place.




Kelley as an M & M.




Kyle as an iPod. Kelley's was the easiest costume I have done...well maybe Kyle's last year was about as easy. I like the easy ones!!
Kyle's took some time but it turned out good. He really liked it. He wanted to be unique and I think he was.



4 comments:

Kristi said...

That's one tall ipod! Loved the pumpkin pictures...your front porch was just as cute as a button, with all the jack-o-lanterns and scarecrow! Glad you had a fun one...can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!

Amberlyn said...

Your house looked very festive!!! Loved the costumes. Leave it to Kyle to do some amazing costume. Just like the chicken coop.

Alisa said...

Do you get more trick-or-treaters with such a snazzy porch? I like the clever costumes-surprised they're not BLUE! Probably they get more candy.

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Looks like you had a Happy Halloween! Great costumes -- that was one TALL, TALL ipod!! GREAT decorations too.
We are getting excited to see everyone soon -- tho' there's lots of packing and cleaning to do first. It will keep us BUSy -- besides the missionary work, etc.
Love all of you!!
P.S. Thanks for the new post!!!!