WOW! I can't believe that it has been so long since I have posted anything. I don't think to come here. Most of the time I am just glad to touch base on facebook. I guess I had better update a bit.
We went to Utah for Thanksgiving and had a wonderful time visiting Kevin's family. I also got to see my sister and her husband. We went up to Idaho and saw Kristin's place in Rexburg, the campus and went to Craigo's for some wonderful tasting pizza. After spending time in Rexburg we went to Kevin's sisters house in Incom, Idaho to spend a couple of days and have Thanksgiving there. She has a very beautiful home and room for us all. We thank her and her husband for having us there. It was great to see the family and spend time with Kristin.
Grandpa and Grandma gave us a great surprise. Well, in fact they gave Kyle the best gift ever. Grandpa had a pick up that Kyle was very interested in driving since it is a stick. Kyle wanted to try driving it and getting used to a stick, well, Grandpa's truck wasn't working and that made Kyle a bit disappointed but they got it fixed and we ended up driving it home.
Now Kyle is the proud...and I mean proud owner of Grandpa's old pickup. I shouldn't call it old because it isn't really that old,1994. He sure is grateful that he has a vehicle to drive and I am grateful that I don't have to take him everywhere any more. It sure has simplified my life a lot.
He is the luckiest person around. Things seem to fall into place with him. He is always in the right place at the right time. Thanks to Ryan he now has a tool box also. That is one thing he talked about getting. It is a sharp looking truck and we are grateful to have it. It will soon have new wheels and rims.
I just don't understand guys and their trucks.....
2 comments:
Yea, Kyle!!! We finally got pictures of you and the pick up IN CALIFORNIA!! Looks good.
We'll see you tomorrow!!
LUCKY!!
Post a Comment