Friday, August 8, 2008

Home from Alaska


Hello everyone, I made it home from Alaska safe and sound. It was an amazing trip. We had a wonderful time. It was good to be with my Mom and Dad and sisters. It will be a trip I will never forget. The reality hit though when I woke up this morning and had to be a mom and take care of things like grocery shopping. Kevin and Justin are in Fresno tonight getting ready to pick up Kyle from EFY tomorrow morning. Come tomorrow night we will finally be together as a family again. We have had quite the summer. Just a little post tonight. Will tell more about my trip later.

2 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Happy Homecoming!! We're happy you are home safe and sound -- we hope it was a wonderful time for you.

We'll be anticipating all the news on your trip -- and Kyle's EFY.

Boy, you've had a BUSY summer!!

Love you ALL!!!

Kristi said...

That's it?! That's it?! I've been waiting for you to get home and post some cool pictures!!! I HOPE there's more to come...and tell your kids that I keep looking at their posts everyday, and the cell phone thing and the mountain bike ride is getting very OLD!!! ha Still waiting for more....