Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Kids


The big guy at the conference....I didn't intent that to be a play on words but that is what it ended up to be. He had a great time at FFA conference and as you can tell enjoyed being around the girls. For some reason that is where he is often pictured. I think he learned a lot but the pictures he took were concerts and lazer shows that really don't look right when you don't know what is happening.


He is working hard on his chicken coop for our back yard. We will be getting chickens this weekend. He is quite the little farmer. He has worked really hard to get a spot ready to put the coop. The one thing I can say about him is that he is a hard worker especially when he has his mind set on something. I know that he will be posting things on his blog but I will also keep you up to the minute on the progress of the chickens and thier coop.




Kellye was extremely happy last night. They won their game 18-3. The played really well and Kelley actually hit the ball at bat. She was always at the end of the batting order and the 5 run limit was always when she was either at 2nd or 3rd base so she never crossed home plate. She is coming along though and I think feeling better about her skills. They have a game Thursday night with a much tougher team. They will have a run for their money.

Not much else exciting is happening in out lives. Kristin is working and we are hoping that she gets more hours each week. She is helping me with Justin and taking him the places he needs to go. The youth go to the temple this weekend and Kevin will be taking the boys and going with them. Next time we go Kelley will be able to go with them and then I will go and have a great time in the temple with all the family. I can heardly wait for that time. Next wrrkend is the Fathers and son campout and then the weekend after that is the scout camp-a-rama. So as you can tell we have a busy Saturdays this month but especially the boys. I guess the girls will have to rent some chick flicks and have some partys.

2 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

GREAT pictures!! Kyle looks like quite the "ladies man"!! And the chicken project is moving along, I see.
By the way, can you change the colors on your blog? This blue on green is kil1ing my eyes!!!
Love you all!
PS. Clint & Katie & Corgin are here and we are enjoying them. We went to Niagara Falls today.

Kristi said...

Good job to both Kyle and Kelley! Like the pictures and the coop...Kelley looked pretty neat out there in her 'outfit'! Have fun on all your campouts!! Brrrrrrr...