New things are happening for Kelley. She has a new hair cut which I think makes her look really great. She really likes it so that helps.
Kelley has started playing softball. The first in the family to do any sports. She is really liking it and having a good time with it. This picture isn't the best but will have to get another one when the sun is up and not when it is almost gone. She has only played in one game but this week starts the season. Hopefully the rain won't get in the way of the games. We have had one cancelled becuase of the rain already. Will post more pictures of her and how she is doing as time goes on.
3 comments:
Good for Kelley!! She looks soooo cute with her new hair cut. She is growing up so fast, I can hardly believe she'll be in the Young Women's program soon.
It's great to see a new blog -- we always keep checking and hoping to see something new. Tell Kristin she needs to update her blog!!!! Dah...
We send our love.
Yay for Kelley!!! Our kids all love playing softball/baseball!!!
Where does the time go? We can't wait to see you guys the end of August.
I was sad not to visit with Grandpa. I was writhing around on my bed and throwing up in the toilet. Not pretty. I thought it best that I keep myself (and chunks) to my house.
Brent said he had a great visit.
Glad to see a new blog!! Kelley, I like the heaircut too! Good luck on the softball team, just have fun...work hard and enjoy the best part (the treats at the end of the game!)
Post a Comment