Sunday, April 5, 2009

SPRING

It sure has been a long time since I've put anything here. We re looking forward to Kristin coming home for the summer. Can't believe she has finished her second year of college. She really loves it at BYU-I. Justin can't wait for her to come home. He has planned all kinds of things for them to do. I've been going to take some pictures of Kyle driving...that was the big news I was going to put up. I can't believe that he is driving!!! He does a good job.





Spring has sprung here. The trees are in bloom and it sure seems nice. I did have quite a few tulips coming up until the deer came and had breakfast. Thank goodness there were 3 late bloomers because I do have 3 in my garden. Must take a picture of them before the deer comes back.

3 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Glad to see you've updated your blog.
Sorry the deer keep getting your flowers, they must taste good! We are hoping we get some Spring out here in western NY soon, too. We seem to get it one day at a time, with several rain, sleet, or snow storms in between. We are tired of winter!!!
Enjoy your good weather.

Amberlyn said...

Yay for Spring. It's taking it's time to show it's pretty face here in Utah. Ugh. I long for the pretty blooms of spring!!!

Mindy said...

How beautiful.